The Regency Bristol - Terms and ConditionsThe Regency Bristol Hotel, 40-44 St Pauls Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1LR
- A room is reserved up to 10pm on the arrival date unless agreed in advance
- All room reservations require a valid credit/debit card guarantee together with name, address and contact details relevant to the credit card supplied. The Regency Bristol does not accept personal cheques.
- Business cheques are accepted, as long as they are received at least six weeks before the arrival date. The Regency Bristol regrets that if a cheque is received later or dishonoured it may not be able to keep the room reservation
- Guests making a reservation agree to be held personally liable in the event that any person, group, company or association fail to pay all or part of any charges for reservations made on their behalf.
- All reservations are subject to availability
- The Regency Bristol accepts payment by cash, credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron), Business Account and Business Cheque. It does not accept personal cheques.
- Guests paying with cash will be required to provide identification on check-in. Acceptable forms of ID are current driving licence, passport or a utility bill/bank statement showing guest’s address
- Room Prices are per room, per night and are inclusive of VAT. Breakfast, Meals and drinks are not included in the room price.
- Guests can pay for breakfast/meals either at the Restaurant or Bar. If meals or drinks are charged to your room they will be subject to VAT as an additional charge.
- The Regency Bristol Reserves the right to review its prices from time to time. Guests will pay the room price quoted at the point of room reservation. Please note that quoted prices at The Regency Bristol may change up to the date of your arrival.
- Family rooms offer accommodation for two adults and one child aged 12 and under or a maximum of 2 adults.
- A family room consists of a King sized bed and a sofa bed.
- Cancellation of a room must be made before 48 hours of the arrival date unless otherwise stated on your booking terms and conditions
- If you cancel a room before 48 hours of the day of arrival and have paid in advance by credit/debit card, a full refund will be made to the same debit/credit card. A cancellation reference will be given and must be retained as proof of cancellation
- If you cancel a room reservation after 48 hours of the arrival date and have not already paid for the room in advance you will be charged in full for it and a receipt will be issued. The payment will normally be processed before 9am the next day
- Bookings made after 48 hours of the day of arrival are non-refundable, and are subject to the standard cancellation terms.
Arrival and Departure
- Guests can check-in from 2pm on arrival date. Please inform The Regency Bristol if you are likely to arrive after 10pm
- Guests must vacate their rooms by 11am on day of departure. Failure to depart by this time will result in either a late check-out charge or another nights charge.
- Reservations for rooms are non-transferable and must not, under any circumstances, be sold or otherwise transferred to a third party who is not a member of your group.
- The Regency Bristol considers a reservation of three or more rooms a group booking
- All group reservations are held on option for up to 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival, at which time The Regency Bristol must have received full payment to hold the rooms. The payment is non-refundable at this point. A rooming list is required 14 days prior to arrival
- All group reservations are subject to The Regency Bristol terms and conditions
No Smoking Policy
- The Regency Bristol operates a strict No Smoking Policy throughout. Smoking in a bedroom or any communal areas of the building will result in a £100 fine.
- Due to the nature of the layout of the buildings and a Grade 11 listed statue The Regency Bristol is regrettably unable to offer any adapted rooms for guests with disabilities
- Although The Regency Bristol will make every possible effort to accommodate your personal requirements all rooms are subject to availability. We apologise in advance if your particular requirements cannot be met
- The Regency Bristol is unable to accommodate pets
Personal equipment use
- Electrical items such as toasters, mini cookers and portable grills may not be used in the rooms as they may set off the sensitive fire alarm system
- Guests are responsible for their own property and the hotel accepts no liability for stolen, lost or damaged property unless negligence by the Hotel and/or Employees is proven.
The Regency Bristol’s expectations of all Guests including group bookings
- All our guests and staff have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate or cause disturbance, the hotel reserves the right to ask the guest to leave or if necessary involve the police.
- Guests/Organisers are responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms or the fixtures/furnishings of the hotel. If any act, default or neglect by the guests or organisers results in damage or complaints from other guests, the customer shall be liable to pay to The Regency Bristol on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage. This payment will be charged directly to the credit/debit card used to book or pay for the room.
- In the event of wilful or negligent interruption to the business or other customers, The Regency Bristol will charge the amount of any loss to the guest and terminate the contract. The Regency Bristol will not be liable for any refund or compensation in such circumstances. This payment will be charged directly to the credit/debit card used to book or pay for the room.
- Guests/Organisers will be charged the costs of replacing any items that are removed from the premises without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing items, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest/organiser has departed, The Regency Bristol will make a charge to the credit/debit card held and send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
The Regency Bristol means the property located on 40–44 St Pauls Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1LR. The customer / you means the organizing body, company, group organiser or person responsible for booking or paying for the accommodation or the commissioning and payment of the event. The contract means the agreement between The Regency Bristol and the customer for a specific booking or series of bookings.
This contract applies to The Regency Bristol and The Regency Bristol Customer and no payment will be made to any third parties.
The Regency Bristol reserves the right to cancel the Customer’s reservation without further notice if there is a breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Regency Bristol do not accept liability for any failure to provide services contracted due to circumstances beyond our control including industrial action, postal communication, plant failures, supply of gas, electricity and water or fire alarm evacuation.
The details of these Terms and Conditions do not remove the common law duty to mitigate losses. All group bookings are subject to The Regency Bristol Standard Terms & Conditions. Prices include VAT unless specified otherwise. All prices and details are subject to change without notice
Your personal data shall be handled by us, both manually and through data processing systems, with the purpose of a) meeting your requests (no consent required) and pursuing activities in the fields of b) marketing, promotional activities and forwarding of information material relating to services and products offered by our organisation (consent required). Data transmission is not compulsory, but needed in order to meet your requests. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies. The data shall not be publicly disclosed. Lastly, we wish to remind you that, in order to exercise the rights provided for by article 7 of the Code concerning the protection of personal data (access, amendment, deletion, objection to the handling of your data, etc.), you may contact the Person in Charge of Handling the Data, by writing to: The Regency Bristol, 40 – 44 St Pauls Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1LR.
This agreement shall be subject to English Law.
|The Regency Bristol     |     0117 9238788     |     firstname.lastname@example.org|